Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Velcro & Neosporin


Was thrilled to get to see Dolly Parton in concert last year. I've loved her since I was a kid watching her on Porter Wagonner in the late sixties/early seventies. The Grass is Blue, Little Sparrow, and Halos & Horns are all on my top ten list of favorite CDs from the last few years.

Proctor reminded me yesterday that she made a hilarious comment during the concert about how Velcro and Neosporin were some of the best inventions of the 20th century. The Velcro was so she could change outfits quickly without leaving the stage, but she never explained her love of Neosporin. I think "Velcro & Neosporin" should be the title of her next CD.
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best ever...when someone yelled, "I Love You" to her she replied, "I Love You too...I thought I told you to wait in the truck."

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home