Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The Flu Sucks


For the first time in years, I didn't get a flu shot this fall. For the first time I can remember, I spent four days barely able to get out of bed. Every joint and muscle ached and little men with blowtorches were attacking both lungs. I have NEVER been so ill. Seriously; I missed four nights of drinking, including Tear it up Tuesday, and still the thought of smoking a cigarette makes me cry. It has brought out my inner drama queen, though. I can highly recommend Alka-Seltzer Plus Honey-Orange Flu, but don't ask The Brown to bring you toilet paper.... Unless you need Kleenex that is. Tee hee.
 Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my defense, the request was not for toilet paper...it was for Charmin Plus. Now, while the blowtorch men were attacking Nick I was busy trying to release the 100 pounds of presure built up in my sinus cavity...I had Puffs Plus on the brain. - Sara

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home