Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Got canned heat in my heels tonight


A single line from Napoleon Dynamite can crack me up even more than the tried and true A Christmas Story and Steel Magnolias. [It's a major prize! Looks like two pigs fighting in a blanket...] My favorite? "I caught you a delicious bass."

She said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day.
Like anyone can even know that.
You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?
A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?
This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.
You should probably come get it cause I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore.
You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.
It took me like three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip.
It's pretty much my favorite animal.
Tina, come get some ham.
The defect in that one is bleach.
I like your sleeves. They're real big.
Build her a cake or something.
Give me some of your tots.
Can you bring me my chapstick?
Knock it off Napoleon, just make yourself a dang quesa-dilluh!
I forgot to put in the crystals.
Gosh, idiots!

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home