Thursday, February 04, 2010

Gas Off


I hated my new Maytag stove as soon as I bought it. Since I first saw Sam's Martha Stewart-green Chambers stove in his Sherman Hill apartment, I was jealous. Notoriously heavy, after Two Men in a Truck delivered it, they told him never to call them again. Thankfully, my friend Doug and his friend Cody know how to move anything anywhere. It's all about the straps, apparently. My butter-yellow BZ model is a little rough, but I love it. This is what it looks like without the backsplash which is still in my living room. Hopefully, it works. Now, does anyone know a good degreaser?

2 Comments:

Blogger Richele said...

Have you not called your mother to find out how to best degrease a stove?

It is luverly.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Nick Manson said...

She would just tell me to use elbow grease, and I am fresh out.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home